Tattoo: Angle sore look
Low stock only 2 available.
Web Price: £3.99
Use this new and original practical joke tattoo to shock your family and friends.
This fake tattoo looks real, and it's sore too, as if it's just been done. What's more, the tattooist spelt Angel incorrectly!
What will your Mum say when she sees you've gone and got a tattoo? Won't she be even more cross when she sees you spelt it wrong?
Will your mates have the courage to tell you that your new tattoo is spelt wrong? Will they laugh or want to sue the tattooist?
How to apply:
- Ensure the skin is completely clean and dry, and free from any oils and lotions.
- Avoid stretching or twisting the skin. Get a friend to help if applying to awkward areas.
- Try to avoid applying to hairy areas. If necessary shave the area before applying.
- Now remove the clear film and apply the temporary tattoo to the skin.
- Wet the back of the tattoo with a damp cloth making sure the tattoo is thoroughly soaked.
- Wait for 30-40 seconds.
- Lift the corner slightly to see if the tattoo is transferring and then slide the backing gently aside.
One temporary tattoo transfer
Approx. 15.5cm x 6cm
Features in categories
Fancy Dress / Accessories / Temporary Tattoos / Wound Effects /
Fancy Dress / Accessories / Temporary Tattoos / Other /
Practical Jokes / Fakes / Body Parts /
Practical Jokes / Fakes / Others /
Themes / Popular Characters / Rock and Pop /