Hen Party Ideas
How to have the best Hen Night Party Ever!!!
- Best friend making the Ultimate Sacrifice?
- Looking for Hen Night ideas to give her a great send-off?
- Want a killer cocktail?
- Need games that won't leave you feeling ashamed, (well, OK, a little ashamed)?
- You've come to the right place!
Around the world men and women to come together, at single sex parties, to celebrate the end of singleton life.
TOP TIP: Do this a few days before the wedding in case things get a little wild!
Party at Home
Decorate your house with the colours of love: pink and silver, topped with heart balloons, table confetti and party banners.
Have a night of pampering by hiring a local beauty therapist or go to The Pamper Party to provide a range of relaxing and beautifying services to get you prepared for the big day.
Or how about your very own personal G-String Butler? Jeeveswill take coats, serve drinks and attend to your every whim either smartly dressed or wearing just a G-String!
Don't forget to make up a bowl of our special Love Punch and get giggling with our naughty games suggestions.
Love Punch Cocktail
- 150 ml Lemon Juice
- 150ml Pineapple Juice
- 75 ml Triple Sec
- 300 ml brandy
- 150 ml Grenadine
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 2 bottles champagne
- Mix all the ingredients, except the champagne in a punch bowl over ice.
- Add the Champagne just before serving.
This recipe makes about 30 glasses.
Sometimes it's better to be somewhere where nobody knows your name.
Why not hire a local mini bus or even a limo to take you to your chosen night spot. Remember to decorate it with lots of balloons and streamers.
Try a whole weekend experience in the UK or abroad. They can include transport, accommodation and activities such as beauty treatments, paint balling, rallying and night clubbing. Freedom organise tailormade hen nights in the UK and Abroad. Online individual payments available for all party animals.
Or you can make your own travel arrangements and enjoy a pampering weekend at a health farm from Last Night of Freedom.
The Right Costume
Dressing up lets everyone's hair down and it keeps the fast paced party together. You can be more outrageous in a group. It isn't Kelly dancing on the table - it's Sister Kelly, or Bunny Kelly!
The Bride to be must be the centre of attention.
Make sure she is clearly visible with white veil, tiara, garter and of course the L plate.
What's the rest of the party going to wear?
- Are you a group of horny devils.
- frisky bunnies
- wicked angels
- or does the bride have a job you can parody?
Decide which best reflects your personalities. All wearing the same outfit will make it easier to keep together when the partying starts.
Hen Night Lists
Top 5 things to take
- An autograph book or similar to fill with marriage tips for the bride.
- Disposable cameras, with flash, to catch the action.
- Condoms, Courgettes, Coins (see games page).
- Some form of headgear for the bride.
- Half a bottle of vodka taped to your leg.
Top 5 things to leave behind
- Mother in Law.
- Boyfriend (D'uh!)
- Wedding worries.
- Gossipy Vicar's Wife.