- Can I visit the warehouse?
- When will my parcel arrive?
- How is my parcel shipped?
- My parcel hasn't turned up. What next?
- Is ordering online safe and secure?
- Can I pay by Cheque or Postal Order?
- What Credit cards do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- Do you send any confirmation emails?
- Can I have a VAT receipt?
- Is it in stock?
- I can't see what I want on the website. Do you have any other products?
- How do I order online?
- I'm not in the UK can my parcel delivered elsewhere?
- How do I remember where the site is?
- What is your returns policy?
- What can you do about my complaint?
- Do you offer goods wholesale?
- Whats for supper?
- You can come and collect from the warehouse but it's best to order online before arriving. We don't have a showroom and you cannot browse stock, particularly at busy times of year. Think of us a fancy dress Argos. You can click and collect from the website. Do this by selecting Warehouse Collection (it's free) during checkout where you pick your delivery options. Find our warehouse
- Most UK parcels are shipped by first class mail or courier within one working day. Royal Mail aim to deliver more than 90% of First Class letters by the next working day but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Express Delivery Delivery for guaranteed next working day delivery on Mainland UK only can be added in your shopping basket.
- Delivery aims for the rest of the world are as follows:
- Western Europe 2-10 working days
- Outside Europe 4-10 working days
- You should receive an email when you place your order and when the order is shipped if you have given a valid email address.
- Most orders are small enough to be sent by First Class Mail which often takes 1-3 working days (this is not guaranteed).
- Express Delivery orders are sent either by Royal Mail Special Delivery or by Courier. Large regular orders over 2 kg are sent by courier. In each case they must be signed for so it is a good idea to have them delivered to an address where they can be acceptedlike work.
- Our couriers are InterLink. They will make two attempts to deliver your order. Subsequent attempts are costed to us at £8 which we may need to pass on to you. Should the courier be unable to deliver at all and returns the items to us you will need to pay again for redelivery. Please think carefully about using an address where someone will be in to accept the parcel the first time.
- Please do check your Order Shipped email for any tracking numbers if you have used Express Delivery Delivery or made a large order.
- For standard first class mail or airmail delivery Royal Mail ask us to allow up to 2 weeks from the date of dispatch for your parcel to arrive in the UK, rest of the world, 4 weeks.
- Check all your text and email accounts as we will contact you if there is a delay in dispatch.
- Do make sure that the parcel has not been 'attempted' by the postman. They do not always leave cards for first class mail which has been attempted so it is worth checking your depot even if you don't have a card.
- Check with your local post office to see if the parcel awaits you there. Still no joy? Contact us and we'll soon sort it out.
- Ordering through SillyJokes.co.uk is Safe and Secure. When shopping online look out for the Padlock symbol or addresses that start https:// on any page that is asking for credit card details.
SillyJokes uses WorldPay as their payment service provider. WorldPay use Thawte 2048 bit encryption systems. At the browser 128 Bit SSL is used.
When the shopper fills in the payment form and clicks the submit button, their details are not sent straight away. What actually happens is that a secure link is set up between the shopper's browser and WorldPay and an encryption code is requested and received, which then wraps the order and transaction details before leaving the shoppers premises.
Should you have any questions regarding security please contact Phil Creasey [Replace=Template>Security Table]
- Yes, you can pay by cheque or postal order if you are in the UK and in British Pounds Sterling ONLY.
- Use the shopping system to choose the items you want (and add it all up for you). Then pick paying by post from the Payment Method selection before filling out your order details and sending it to our FREEPOST address. There are on-screen instructions to help you.
- Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Delta, Solo and American Express Delivery.
- You can opt to pay using PayPal if you like.
- For credit card orders:
- British Pounds Sterling (£)
- US Dollars ($)
- Euros (€)
- You will receive two emails, one immediately after you place your order and one when the goods are dispatched.
'Order Shipped' emails to confirm dispatch are sent at around 5pm
You must give a valid email to receive these notifications.
- A paper VAT receipt is sent out with the goods.
- Our 'Order Shipped' email which is sent when the goods are dispatched acts as an electronic VAT receipt.
- If you cannot find this we can send it again by email.
- Yes, if it's on our site, it's in stock. When something goes out of stock, we mark it as such on the site, and you will be unable to buy it.
- Everything we stock is available on the website. We regret we are unable to help with single items which are not listed.
- We have a 30 day no quibble return and refund or replacement policy. Should you wish to return unwanted goods please send them back in their original condition for a refund with the exceptions of wigs, hosiery and teeth which cannot be accepted back if opened for hygiene reasons. If the goods are faulty or we sent them in error, we will offer the option of refund or replacement, please contact us for the return address. Out going postage will be refunded but if you choose to use Express Delivery you will not receive the portion of the delivery cost which pays for this extra service. Return postage is at your cost.
Change the currency in the shopping basket, or at any time during checkout, by selecting from the pull down list on your order total.
With cheques and postal orders British Pounds Sterling (£) only.
- Add goods to your basket by clicking the 'Add to Basket'button next to each item.
- When you can carry no more move to the Payment Method pageand choose from credit and debit card.
- Fill out all necessary details for us to transport your exciting parcel rapidly to your door.
- Move to the secure payment page (button at bottom of page) fill in your credit card details and press the submit button.
- Please be patient while your details are processed. They are finding out if your card is being used against your wishes.
- When the order is processed you will reach a screen thanking you. It's a good idea to print this as proof of your purchase. In addition you will receive an email confirmationwithin minutes.
- Now sit back, relax and soon you'll be opening a box full of fun.
- We can ship parcels to many destinations world wide however there are some countries we do not ship to. If your country is not in the drop down list in the shopping basket we are sorry but we cannot send parcels to you. Please also note we do not accept orders made in one country for delivery to a second country outside the UK.
- The easiest way to remember the site is to Bookmark it (add it to your Favourites).
- SillyJokes wants you to be completely satisfied with our service and is eager to resolve any problems. Should you have a complaint we will endeavour to respond within 1 working day. Please contact Customer Services giving as much as much information as possible regarding your order to help us sort out the problem quickly.
- No, we are not distributors so cannot offer the goods from our website wholesale.
- Sorry the SillyJokes team can't help you with this one. Please consult your designated supper provider, who may also be able to help with pudding allocation as well.